Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mentally, I've moved on to my new job. Unfortunately it won't start until around December 1st. I've got some time to burn between now and then. Things just feel different now. In my mind I have new objectives and goals. I'm trying to learn coverages and thinking more about how to approach the sales end of things. In my personal life I'm modifying some of my personal relationships (especially at work) and trying different approaches to conversation. The idea of meeting new people in Jersey doesn't really do much for me anymore. It's like my senior year of college. I didn't see much point in trying to meet people or go out with anyone except the friends I already had. Now I just want to make impressions on some of the higher ups in the company so that when I hit the field and call in, we'll have a bit of a relationship going already.

Point is, I'm way more ready to move than I expected to be already. I feel like I'm just counting days now.

No comments: