Thursday, August 07, 2008

MGM Grand - Detroit

On Monday I went to the MGM Grand in Detroit. My company hosted a systems user conference and so I went to schmooze with some of the agents. Nothing to crazy happened other that I gambled away $60. However I did get to stay in a $300 hotel room and eat $130 worth of food and drinks so I think I still made out.










We ate at Bourbon Steak which is a swank restaurant in the hotel (4 out of 4 stars).














6 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Sweatiepy was in MI last night for a dinner for one of his agents. I'm pretty sure he didn't get to stay anywhere this nice though.

Is this where you are going to take me and the kids when we come to visit?

Jonathan Roth said...

I have a nice floor you can stay on.

The Gathering Room said...

Are you sure you aren't a high roller Jon??? What a place to stay!! good for you!

jescandlon said...

I could have come as your dinner "date" Jon! :) That dinner looks yummy and served with style. Never seen french fries so fancy. ;)

Drew said...

Wow! Impressive place!

In the future, I'm going to put french fries in fancy containers and call it "gourmet". :)

Karen from Ohio said...

It must be rough working for Selective! Great accomodations and the food looks wonderful. You'll have to take Dad and me there when we come up. How can we settle for less?