Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Want to Believe

I'm sure most of you have learned to go to Kathy's blog by now. She's in Japan right now and I'm bored so I'm posting for the first time over 6 months.

We went to the Guggenheim in NYC a little over a week ago with Jeff and Danielle. It was a really cool exhibition. Definitely visually stimulating although the meaning (like usual) was lost on me with most of the displays. I lifted these pictures from the internet since we were not allowed to use our cameras at the museum.











3 comments:

Danielle said...

You must be really bored. Welcome back to blog land.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What?! You're still alive in blogger land?? I'm in shock little bro.

Welcome back though...and start leaving comments already.

Abby said...

woah. I actually really like those pieces. I'm assuming the animal installations were by the same guy who did the car bombing piece?

p.s. Kathy sent me here. I am not stalking you.

p.p.s. I will if you delete John Adams. XP